Wednesday 14 November 2007

Tagged again!

Thanks Nicole for tagging me once again!

I'm supposed to "List one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your first or middle name. You can theme it to your blog or make it general. Then tag 1 person for each letter of your name. "

I could choose my middle name, Anne, because it's short, but then it'd be less creative than Rebecca, right?

Runner -I am a runner. But besides actually running, I constantly have stuff running through my brain. So it's a full corporal experience for me. The only time my brain stops running is when my feet are.

Eat - I love to eat. I love food. I love seeing it, cooking it, eating it.

Books -Can't survive without books and, until the baby was born, couldn't fall asleep at night without reading. I discovered reading late in life (at 21) - I think it had something to do with rebelling against my mother the librarian.

Excitable - let's just say I tend to overreact and get worked up pretty easily.

Crap -I have the pack rat gene, I therefore collect crap.

Cheese - what would life be without it?

American -well, do you really need an explanation for this?

Tag Bibi, Deb, Mandy, Do I really need to pick 7 people???? That's just mean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...