Saturday 26 May 2007

ouch...

ouch ouch ouch, f*ck, ouch. rocking on all fours. ouch ouch ouch f*ck, rock. Continue for 24 hours every 15 minutes until 7pm tonight.

By the way, why do French women -even french women you don't know - have to always make comments about what you're eating? In Ireland, a coworker told me to be careful or I'd get fat because I was taking a piece of cheese from the breakfast buffet. Another one told me I had saddlebags. This same co-worker also told me I'd get fat when I ate some chocolate while 6 months pregnant...

3 comments:

C. said...

Screw them! I never realized that it wasn't normal to live off of cigarretes and coffee until i moved awat from Paris and discovered that 110 pounds was NOT my natural weight.

Pardon My French said...

I had someone give me chocolate in a class and another female student warned me I'd get fat if I ate them, right in front of the person who gave them to me. These stories always shock me a little bit but they're somewhat funny afterwards.

So you're at home during this part, right? Dang...

Just me said...

Women like this have their own body image issues and they need someone else to take it out on. They want you to feel just as bad as they do.

I agree with Carter-Ann...screw 'em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...