Thursday 9 June 2011

My bilingual kids: doting mother.

Sarah at Bringing Up Baby Bilingual has just posted an profile of my bilingual kids. If you don't know her wonderful blog, you definitely need to spend some time there. She has a wealth of resources for bilingual families, links and experiences, as well as profiles of bilinguals all over the world. And she was the inspiration for my bilingual storytime! She did a profile on Suzanne about 4 years ago. Here is the link to the updated profile of Max and Suzanne.

Many thanks to Sarah! This really helped me put my kids' bilingualism in perspective. And I'm feeling much more secure about Max's bilingual development (even though he said "au revoir Mommy" this morning as I left the house).

Happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...