Wednesday 16 March 2011

Spring stuff

It's been a week since the first storytime...I know, I know. I haven't reported on it! I just haven't had the time to sit down and think about how to really convey how it went. I promise I will in the next couple days.


In the meantime, I'll just say that post-Grandma's visit, my kids are speaking so much better! Suzanne sounds a bit more fluid (my mother said her speech is so formal and she's right) and Max's English vocabulary has doubled in the past week. This weekend alone, he added more and again (both in English finally!), slide, truck, outside...and has strung 2 words together. He pointed to papa's dog poop encrusted shoes outside on the deck and said "shoe outside".

Spring has sprung, finally! And life is good...if only I had a little less work. But there's something about crocuses and daffodils that makes the sun feel sunnier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...