Friday 19 September 2008

Humbled and honored

I am humbled and honored by the very cool Madame Meow who has bestowed not only 1 but 2 awards on my musings and occasional bitchings that I call a blog. Her musings are so very cool and I love when she visits my blog. It makes me feel legit. thanks

1) Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

The rules:

  1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
  2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
  3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'.
  4. And then we pass it on!

So here's to Madame K, Nicole, Amy, PMF, Elisabeth, L, PapadesDeux, Walt and Bibi

2) This one has no rules :
This one has no particular rules so I'm giving it to my friends B, Deb and MM who also happen to be my friends out of the blogosphere, as well as all of the above.

I love reading all your blogs and look forward to your visits here.

3 comments:

wcs said...

Thanks reb! I'll get to work on this soon. :)

Papadesdeux said...

I know you are just trying to get into my pants, but I'm touched anyway. I will try to be as thoughtful in return and pass along warm, mushy feelings.

Pardon My French said...

Hey, thanks - this makes me happy! Off to start my list...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...