Sunday 10 June 2007

I did it again

Sometimes I amaze myself...
You know when you're sitting in a meeting or at a party and someone says something kind of dumb/out of it/makes no sense and everyone is thinking "huh?!". Well the person who says the dumb thing is usually me. And sometimes I really wish I could get my emails back before they get read. Really, when am I gonna learn to think one second more before I speak or press send.
Maybe I should just crawl into a hole for a few weeks and hopefully I'll be a little less impetuous when I get out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you do? what did you say?

Just me said...

I know what you mean, I do the same thing! Then I try to send another email to "explain" my previous one, but it turns into an even bigger mess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...