Saturday 21 April 2007

the voting envelope

A couple weeks ago, I got an envelope that I never opened. I finally opened it and inside there is a flyer for each candidate as well as a piece of paper with each candidate's name so I know what they look like. A good idea for people who can't read but still want to vote.

Here's Suzanne's take on tomorrow's elections:

Hm...all these candidates. Who should I vote for?








This program looks interesting.








On second thought.








what a nice smile! And who's this lovely lady with the short brown hair?







What a great mustache! he looks like he could change the world.








She's pretty, just like Mommy.

1 comment:

Just me said...

I vote for Suzanne! =o)You never know, it could become a reality. There's already a female in the running!

Could you imagine the first French-American female president? WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...