Monday 27 August 2007

Proof of taste bud growth in utero


Come on! how many 15 month olds have you seen chomping on raw leeks? I ate lots while I was pregnant. At the store, she cried when I took it away from her to pay and the cashier said to me, "oh yeah. I remember you! The baby who cries when you take the leek away"...I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed or proud that she likes raw leeks. Or if everyone thought it was cute or if I was torturing her...You decide.

Also, Sarah at Bringing Up Baby Bilingual did a profile of Suzanne. Go have a look!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Pardon My French said...

Very funny! How is baby leek breath, by the way? Thanks for the link to Bringing Up Baby Bilingual, I'll be checking that out when I have time.

Sarah @ Baby Bilingual said...

I was delighted to be able to profile Suzanne! Maybe we can get an update in a year or so? Just imagine what she'll be able to say then!

C. said...

Hi,
The interview was very interesting. I'm trying to bring up our baby bilingual (English & French) and I have allot of similar concerns, especially about what she will think is 'family' language versus 'rest of the world' langauge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...