Wednesday 4 July 2007

Chantier: Part VI

Pictures speak louder than words. Besides, I don't know quite how to translate "le maçon nous a laché, cet enfoiré." The mason broke his contract with the roofer 2 days before they were meant to start but the roofer is... tada...also a mason! And it looks like my 4th of July BBQ will be held indoors, without the BBQ...I'm still holding out for a Halloween party though!


on the deck, outside the kitchen looking at the neigbor's 5 cats
I hope Roger doesn't suffer too much at their paws.



where the chimney used to be


the roofer's stereo equipment - he's really raising the roof.

1 comment:

Just me said...

Looks like it's coming along. Would be great to have a Halloween party there! ;o)

Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...