Friday 6 April 2007

Another cute Suzanne story

Waving hi and bye-bye. That's her thing at the moment.

So we're in the car, with the windows open driving through the Vieux Lille. We're stopped at a light, which happens to be in front of a gay bar. There's a bunch of men outside. Suzanne loves men.

I turn around and see that my daughter is waving frantically. And I say to Jérôme, "Oh how cute! She's waving at the guys!" who happen to be American and hear me. So they wave back before one says to another, "I think that's a sign we should go inside."

Her other favorite "people" to wave at are the 1980's style helmet-hair men on the posters outside the coiffeur and the cut out people at the bank and the post office.

1 comment:

Just me said...

LOL - Such a flirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...